PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION: We require two forms of identification. A photo ID and one other type of ID to be presented and photocopied with your completed application.
RENTAL HISTORY: It is your responsibility to provide us with the information necessary to contact your past landlords. We reserve the right to deny your application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify your rental history. If you owned - rather than rented - your previous home, you will need to furnish mortgage company references and proof of title ownership or transfer. A minimum of two (2) years of rental history is required.
INCOME: We must be able to verify independently the amount and stability of your income and it is your responsibility to provide evidence of your ability to pay rent. (For example: through pay stubs, employer/source contact, or tax records. If self-employed: business license, tax records, bank records, or a list of client references.) Monthly Income must be continuous to satisfy all months of the lease and Rent cannot exceed 35% of your gross income unless you can provide other reliable, demonstrable evidence of your actual ability to pay rent.
STUDENTS: If you are a full time student, a parental or guardian's rent guarantee will be required unless proof of adequate or other sources of revenue are available: (example: trust fund established for student's education).
YOUR APPLICATION FOR RENTAL WILL BE REJECTED IF:
- You misrepresent and information on the application. If misrepresentations are found after a rental agreement is signed, your rental agreement may be terminated.
- If within the last two (2) years, you or a member of your household has been charged with a crime and the circumstances of the offense bear a substantial relationship to tenency. The applicant screening process will include a conviction record check as allowed by law.
- Your credit check shows accounts that are not current. For example, occasional credit records showing payments within [30 to 59] days past due could be acceptable, provided you can justify the circumstances. Records showing payments past  days are not acceptable.
- If during the last three (3) years, you have been through a court-ordered eviction, or had a judgement filed against you for financial delinquency. This restriction my be waived if there is no more than one instance, the circumstance can be justified, and you provide a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement.
- Previous landlords report significant complaint levels of noncompliance activity such as: Repeated disturbances of the neighbors' peaceful enjoyment fo the area; reports of gambling, prostitution, drug dealing, or drug manufacturing: reports of violence or threats to landlords or neighbors; allowing person not on the rental agreement to reside on the premises; failure to give proper notice when vacating the property.